2018 Annual Congregational Meeting
BCC will hold its Annual Congregational Meeting on Sunday, July 29th from 3:00 to 5:30 pm.
Please complete this form ONLY if you are a BCC member.
This form will be OPEN until Tuesday, July 24th.
Let us know what type of BCC member you are
Let us know how you'll be participating in the Congregational Meeting
I will attend the Congregational Meeting in person.
I will participate by proxy vote.
A Short Survey in 10 Simple Questions
NOTE: Results compiled with no names attached to keep your responses confidential.
(LGBTQIA stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex and Ally.)
1. Why did you first join BCC?
Engage more deeply with Judaism
Become part of a LGBTQIA Jewish community
Meet people (friendship and/or romance)
2. Why have you remained connected to BCC?
3. How important is it that you belong to an LGBTQIA synagogue?
Not as important as it used to be to me
4. How often do you attend Shabbat services?
Few times each month
Every few months
5. What would make you more likely to attend on Shabbat?
6. Which Jewish holidays do you like to celebrate with BCC?
Erev Rosh Hashanah
Rosh Hashanah - Day One
Rosh Hashanah - Day Two
Tashlich at the Beach
7. What is BCC doing now that you really like and/or what could we do better?
8. How are you involved and/or how would you like to get involved in BCC life?
Social & Cultural Programming
Social Justice Campaigns
Ritual & Spirituality
Saturday Morning Minyan
Books & Bagels
Next Gen Programming
Adult learning - Jewish Text & Tradition
Jewish Meditation & Healing Services
Bikor Cholim / Caring Community
Volunteering @ Project Chicken Soup
Ohr Chayim Religious School
Be a Song Leader
Get Guest Speakers to Drash on Shabbat
2019 Vision Awards
Board of Directors
Rabbinic Search Committee
Executive Director Search Committee
9. What qualities do you think we should look for in our next rabbi?
10. Please share anything else that you'd like to tell us.
Do Not Fill This Out